Friday, October 28, 2011

A Passonate Summer

Hello all, I'm here today to show you layouts I made with a kit by Queen Bee Scraps called "A Passionate Summer". I love the colors in this kit and it is packed with great elements. It is an elegant kit, that will be usable for so many things.

My first layout is Cole through the years. I look at him now and just can't believe he is so grown-up, he should still be about 6 years old. He was such a fun kid, and that playfulness is still there, thank goodness. It is just packed in a much larger body. I did this layout for the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap.

My second layout is Angela, posing for photos in her dance costume. She is growing into such a big girl, it seems like all the kids in my life are growing up way to fast. It means I'm getting old. I did this layout for the recipe challenge.

I created a freebie and you can pick it up at the Stuff to Scrap Inspiration Blog. So head over and pick up the freebie and then go to the Stuff to Scrap Store and pick up A Passionate Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!