Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mommy Love

Yes tomorrow is Mother's Day and I love my Momma very much, but that is not what I'm here to talk about (although she is in both of my layouts today). No I'm here to show you a kit called Mommy Love by Designs by Ashlee. It is a very pretty kit perfect for scraping those pictures of your mom, plus a lot more. The color combination of pink, orange and green is also perfect for spring pictures.

My first layout is my Momma and Daddy when they first became parents. The little ugly little kid...ohh I meant to say precious baby is my older brother Tom. The photo was taken in late 1956, but I'm not exactly sure of the date. I love the frame and the rose/ribbon wrap that come in the kit. The word art is also part of the kit.

My next layout has a little more recent photo of Mom, although it is about 2 years old. She isn't one of my most willing subjects, but normally we can get a few of her on holidays. I love the little dragonfly element and the glitter heart clips.

I actually did a third, but it is not a layout it is my May desktop, and it even has my Mom on it too. It if for the desktop challenge at STS and the theme was things we celebrate. So mine is for Mother's day and for Spring.

That is it for today, but make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Mommy Love soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!