Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Betty Days

Good Tuesday morning all. I'm here to show you a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs that she created in honor of her husband's Grandmother, but could easily been created for me. It is called Betty Days and is packed with purples, greens and creams. The kit contains 20 papers and over 50 elements, all simply beautiful.

My first layout is Mecca with Callie and Cole on Mother's Day. I love how those kids tend to lay on you rather than next to you as you can see in these pictures. And you can see that Mecca is very used to it. I used more of the creams in this layout with touches of purple and green, and I love the flowers in the kit.

My second layout is Mecca and MawMaw on Mother's day. It is so hard to get a good picture of Mecca, not because she is not beautiful but because she closes her eyes in almost every picture. Luckily we got a couple of good ones on this day. I love the colors in this kit, they really look so good together.

So you need to head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Betty Days soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!