Monday, May 3, 2010

Lavender Fields

Digi Designs by Nicole has released a beautiful new kit called Lavender Fields that is simply gorgeous!!! The purples and browns are great together. As you can see from the linked preview below it is packed with great stuff.

My first layout is of my Mom. She is like me, she doesn't like to pose for pictures, but I didn't really give her a chance to object here. The big frame is cluster come as part of the kit, and it is one of three frame clusters (ain't that cool)

My second layout is Tina, Liz, Linda, Gail and I on Tina's wedding day. We all worked together at one point, so after the ceremony and reception, Sharla got a picture of all of us together. And it was so nice of them all to wear brown for me, ok NOT, Linda's shirt was blue and white, but a little creative photoshop work and it worked great. It was so much fun visiting with the girls...I will say I do miss them lots.

There is a ton of stuff going on at Stuff to Scrap this month, it is their one year anniversary and some great sales are happening...so head over and pick up Lavender Fields soon.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!