Sunday, May 16, 2010

Morning Garden

I know the mornings have been so mild here, makes me wish I had a garden...until I remember how much work they take. So for now how about I show you a new kit called Morning Garden by Pretty Pixel Designs. It is a really beautiful kit of reds, greens, creams and browns with lots of great elements (including my favorite flowers).

My first layout is of Angela, a friend's daughter at the park on a Sunday afternoon. I love how the reds and greens really make the photo pop, and I think the silver mesh looks great against the red. The series of pictures of her that day are one of my favorites, because with the sun on her she almost glowed.

My next layout is Mecca and MawMaw on Mother's day. What you don't see is Callie in the window behind them, because I cut her out (sorry Cal). I love the fancier papers I used on this layout, they give a totally different feel, plus of course I love the flowers.

Morning Garden is available at Stuff to Scrap and you should head over and get it soon. And be sure to come back because I have more to show you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!