Monday, May 24, 2010

Midnight Garden

Good Monday morning all, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was ok, but I was moving slow. I had to go to the doctor on Thursday and get meds for an UTI, and it helped, but didn't remove all the pain. So they ended up calling in a muscle relaxer as well. Between them, I can now walk (even if I look like an old man) and sit in a chair. It put me behind on my scrapping because I didn't do anything Thursday or Friday and very little on Saturday or Sunday. Luckily I've been caught up on all my kits. Today I'm going to show you a beautiful kit by Rainmoon Scraps called Midnight Garden and I also used the coordinating Midnight Garden Cardstock. The kit is a combination of deep rich colors in the papers and great elements.

Both of my layouts with this kit are pictures of my mom taken on Mother's Day. The first one is her and Tom. We laughed because it was hard to get a picture of them where both had their eyes open. I love the green wire element, because the light green really pops against the darker colors.

My second layout is mom alone (well I cut Callie out). I think mom was getting a little tired because we wouldn't stop taking photos, but she kept closing her eyes or looking drunk. I also created this layout for the Quote Challenge at the Stuff to Scrap Forum, and if you've not checked them out you really should.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Midnight Garden soon. And come back soon because I have more to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!