Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet Treats

Easter is this weekend, but when I talk about Sweet Treats I'm not talking about what the Easter Bunny is going to bring me. Although I'm sure he'll bring me good stuff. I'm talking about a wonderful kit by Scrappin' Daisies Design that is just so sweet (yeah I know, pushing the play on words). But it is a great kit with spring colors, and such fun elements.

My first layout is Callie at Thanksgiving eating mac and cheese. I know most people wouldn't consider that a sweet treat, but for Callie, she would eat it over most sweets any day. I love the picture with her cheeks puffed out, you would think she was a chipmunk. The colors in the kit are spring like without being overly pastel and work great for so many things.

My second layout is Mr. Cole Garrett on his first birthday. Ok Sharla I said first birthday, ignore the date on the layout. I was supposed to go back and fix it, and I will but I don't have the original with me now, so it is going as is. I love this picture of him, he was really having a good time with the icing on his cake.

You need to hurry over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Sweet Treats while it is on sale, you will be able to create lots of great layouts with it. If all goes well, I'll be back later this week with more layouts, but if not I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!