Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Go Lucky And Love Word Art Pack

Hi everyone, it has been a busy week, and I'm sorry I've not blogged more, but just been swamped. I'm here today to show you two kits by one of the newer designers at Stuff to Scrap, Meagan's Creations. I love both the kit, it is called Happy Go Lucky as well as Love Word Art Pack.

My first layout is of Tom and Mecca taken at a 4th of July picnic in 2002. It is so hard to believe that was almost eight years ago. They are a cute couple. I love the word art and when I saw it, I knew who I wanted to use it with.

Since I didn't want to do both layouts with Tom and Mecca, I decided to use Callie and Honey for the second one. It may not be what the word art was intended to portray, but I think it works perfectly.

I've just touched a little bit of what is available in the kit and the word art, so you should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Happy Go Lucky and Love Word Art Pack soon. I'm sure you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!