Thursday, April 8, 2010

Painted Eggs

I have to admit, we were never big into painting eggs, we would rather devil them (hehehe). But I did always enjoy hiding the eggs for the hunt. Love the plastic eggs, because if one wasn't found, it didn't turn stinky. Today I'm going to show you some layouts with a kit from Just So Scrappy called Painted Eggs that is super cute. It is pack with fun stuff and I really love the bunnies.

My first layout is Cole hunting eggs a few years ago...ok maybe a few more than a few. I think he was about three here. He was picking them up fast and furiously. And he had as much fun finding them as eating what was inside. The bunny I used is one of about ten in the kit...they are all so cute.

My next layout is Sharla, Callie and Cole, and yes Sharla is wearing bunny ears...hehehe. I love photos like this, she didn't care if she looked silly, she was doing it to make the kids laugh and they did. What can I say we are all about laughing in my family.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Painted Eggs to scrap all of your wonderful Easter photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!