Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adorably Tough

I know you think I'm talking about Callie, with a title like Adorably Tough, but I'm not. It is a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs. This kit can be used for your not so girly girls, as well as the girly girls. It is filled with 25 papers and over 40 total elements, including 2 complete alphas, and the colors rock!

My first layout is Angela, and she is actually sitting on Samuel and Tina, but I chopped them out of the picture. I love the way she is smiling, it just makes me smile. I really like the combination of bright pink with teal and black.

My second layout is about my Adorably Tough Tucker Joe. He looks grumpy in the photo, but I that is normal when the camera comes out (he doesn't like the flash). I do love the folded ribbon element in this kit, but I also like that I can do both girl and boy layouts with it.

Make sure you head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Adorably Tough soon. That is it for today, be sure to check back because Saturday is NSD - National Scrapbook Day and lots of things will be going on at different stores and blogs including here. I'm going to participate in my first blog train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!