Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday, Dec. 3rd

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Nicole, Happy Birthday to you. In case my off key singing didn't clue you in, today is Nicole's (of Digi Designs by Nicole) birthday. And she is giving you the gift.

Everything in her store is 31% off today to celebrate her birthday. Also if you go over to her blog, she is hosting today's download in the Stuff to Scrap's Count Down to Christmas blog hop. You can see below, her part is a very cute mini kit.

Also don't forget she is leading a speed scrap today as well. My she is a busy girl. And now to some more of my challenge layouts from last month. This first one the challenge was to scraplift two layout and combine them. I really had a hard time with it, but like the results. I used a photo of Cole driving, and I really liked the way I did the title.

This challenge was to use three alphas on the layout. Again it was a challenge for me because I do good to get one alpha onto my pages. But when I found this photo of Daddy playing croquet with family the title jumped into my head and I knew it would work perfectly.

Now this next challenge was really fun. When I saw it was to cover at least 70% of the layout with photos, I thought I would skip this one. I tend to lean towards white space layouts, with one or two photos max. But then I remembered our trip to Argyle Acres and all the iris photos, and then the layout was easy.

The challenge for this day was to to use complementary colors. I chose purple and green and really like how they look together. Also the one of the colors was supposed to have meaning...so I picked a picture of King Cooper, because purple is for royalty (hehehe)

That's it for today more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!