Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday, December 15th

Just 10 days until Christmas, ohh my how the time flies. Today I'm going to show you a kit from JW-Digiscraps called Old Fashioned Christmas and it is such a fun kit. The color are traditional Christmas colors, but they have a vintage feel to them. The elements are great as well, I really like how she mixed several different types of items, glitter, stamped, even a felt stocking.

My first layout is of a friends daughter last Christmas, posing in front of the presents. She was young enough that she really liked opening the presents more than what she found inside. In fact she found a bunch of tiny presents in a sleigh and began unwrapping them. Inside was nothing but styrofoam, but she had the best time opening them.

The next layout is Tucker and Cooper visiting Santa at Petsmart last year. I didn't have any of our old Christmas photos scanned so I changed this photo to sepia to show how well the colors work with older photos. I love the red glitter tree, it really pops on a page, and I had to stop myself from using it in every layout.

My last layout is my December desktop for the office. I love the paper with the ornaments, and thought it would make a great background. Of course I had to add pictures of the babies to it. Tucker is wearing a Rudolph coat and Cooper and Zoey are in a Santa coat. All the babies accept the Santa coat fairly well, but none of them really like the reindeer coat, maybe because it falls over their eyes.

That is it for today...I'll be back later this week to post some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!