Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29th

Still nothing on the job front, but I did a phone interview earlier this week and I have an interview tomorrow, so keep me in your prayers.

Three days in a row, I'm on a real roll now. I hope to be caught up by the end of this week, but right now I'm doing 2-4 pages a day, so if I don't post fairly often they back up quickly.

My first one is of Cole and is one of my entries for week three of the CT Challenge at Digi Scrapbook Mania. This kit is a collab kit called Funky Town and will be available in August in their store. I had to recolor Cole's shirt to match the kit, but I think it came out pretty good.

Next is another entry for the same challenge as above. I was using a template included in the kit. The photos are Callie and Mecca and Callie was messing with Mecca and they ended up wrestling like kids. In fact Sharla saw more of Callie than she really wanted because at one point her top dropped a tad low (no pictures of that!!!!)

Next is a speed scrap I did this week. The photo is Cooper taken a couple of years ago and I've always loved the photo because it looks like he is frowning in it. The SS was using simple elements and I thought it would be perfect for that photo.

The next is one of Callie I did for another speed scrap. It isn't very often that speed scraps are white space layouts, but this particular leader likes them, so I love doing SS with her. The photos are from a set taken several years ago at the old house.

The last one for today is Callie and Daddy taken when we were building the house. She and he always had fun together, and I can say with certainty I'm so glad we bought this house because it allowed her more time with him and that was a good thing.

Ok that is it for today, later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!