Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday, July 14th

Still no word on the job, so it is looking less and less like it was for me. :-( But I have faith that God is in control and he will lead me to the job he wants me to have when the time is right. I just like being in control, so it is hard for me to leave it in his hands.

On to happier subjects...layouts. I know I'm crazy, but I've signed up for a CT challenge (creative team) and a scrapping survivor challenge on another site, plus I am still in officers training. So I will probably have layouts out the wa-zoo over the next week or so.

The first one up for today is all the baby's on the 4th of July. We got shirts for the all and Sharla was just off camera with cheese to get them to pose. I think they look very very cute in their shirts.

The next layout is of hot air balloons from the Highland Village Balloon Show from a couple of years ago. I love the colors of this layout.

The next one is Callie and Mecca. The photo is from Thanksgiving weekend a couple of years ago. Pam and MawMaw were in town and Tom and Mecca ask Sharla and I to come over and take some family pictures. This one was after all the "formal" family shots, and I love the expressions on their faces.

Now for a Tucker layout. This one was done as part of a speed scrap and it is a white space layout. I find myself drawn to white space layouts a lot, but they are rarely part of a speed scrap. So this one I really like.

The next one I created as homework for my officer's training. I made the repeat word art as well as the title for the assignment. The picture is of my aunt Hazel and my cousin Hazelene. The photo is from the day of my daddy's funeral. It was such a hard time, but it was made easier by the warmth of family and friends that came to support us.

That is it for now...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!