Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, July 27th

Ok last week was a busy one scrapping. I had to finish up my officer's traning camp at Ginger Scraps and I also joined their Suvivor Challenge. Plus I had the CT Challenge at Digi Scrapbook Mania. I'm happy to say I get to move to the next round in both Survivor and the CT Challenge. Sharla is moving on is Survivor as well, but not in the CT Challenge. She is disappointed but not heartbroken. She had fun and that is what counts.

Ok on to some layouts. The first on I had a great time making, it is for immunity on the Suvivor challenge on Ginger Scraps and it is the ten things I need for survival. Sharla and I had a great time figuring out what we would want to include and taking pictures of the items.

Next is one of my CT challenge entries at Digi Scrapbook Mania. It is from week one, but I love it. I had lots of fun with that kit, it is called May Collab kit and you can get it at Digi Scrapbook Mania.

Next is the last of my week one entries and it is of Tucker Joe. I like it, but it is not one of my favorites. I think the blending shot needs to be different.

Now for my week 2 challenge entries. The kit for week two is A Mother's Love May Collab and is a great mix of pinks, reds, browns and greens. I had to do four differnt layouts, the first was a blending layout and I like this one much better than the earlier one of Tucker. It is Cole after our Mother's Day dinner. I wanted to show the kit could be used for boys as well.

The next challenge was to do a white space layout. I love white space layouts, right now I'm very drawn to them. I picked a picture of Callie taken just last weekend and paired it with a bright red paper (something about Callie screams red) and some simple flowers. I think it showcases her quite well, and shows her beauty.

Ok the third challenge was a cluster layout and I did a picture of Callie and Mecca from the night Callie graduated in TSTC. I like clustering layouts as well as white space ones. I really like this one.

That is it for today. I'll show you my 4th layout and others I made later in the week. Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!