Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Autumn Memories

Happy Fall Ya'll, today I'm going to show you layouts made with Scrappin' Daisies new kit called Autumn Memories. It is a perfect kit for your fall photos and so much more.

My first layout features Tucker and Cooper at the local pumpkin patch. They didn't like the patch much, because we separated them to try and get photos and they wanted to be together. I love all the leaves in this kit, they are just so beautiful.

My second layout is Mecca and Callie on Mother's day. I used a photo treatment called colorized and I really like the effect it has. The kit is so versatile it will work for so many types of layout.

Autumn Memories is on sale this week so make sure you head over to Brownie Scraps and pick it up while it is 25% off. I hope to be back tomorrow with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!