Thursday, November 11, 2010

This Little Piggy

Happy Veteran's Day all, I personally want to say thank you to all those who have served and all those currently serving this wonderful country. It would not be the same without you. So now for what I really am here to show you today and that is some layouts I created with a collaboration kit by Knittinjen and Scraps of Ellay called This Little Piggy. It is such a cute kit with great colors and fun elements.

The first layout is Callie on her recent vacation to Virginia/North Carolina. I loved these pictures and I thought they would be perfect for this kit. I love the little pig charm, not sure why, but I just think it is so cute!!!!

On my second layout I wanted to show the versatility of the kit, so I used Molly, Tina's new puppy. Sharla and I kept her a couple of weekends ago and let's just say she is nothing but hair and energy. So cute, but such a puppy...I felt old by the time the weekend was done.

This is a great kit that can be used for all kinds of layouts, little piggy ones and so much more. So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up This Little Piggy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!