Saturday, November 27, 2010

Catch Up Post 2

I had great plans of posting on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but some how it just didn't come together like I wanted. So now my goal is try and post at least once more this weekend. I've got tons of layouts to show ya'll.

Ok I'm going to mix it up today and show you things from different places. The first is a layout I did for Designs by Sweet Mesquite's kit called Shades of Autumn. It is a beautiful kit with rich fall colors. The photo is Sharla kissing Cooper. I love this photo of the two of them.

Next is another layout I did for Beth at Designs by Sweet Mesquite, the kit is a collab by her and Berry Sweet Designs and is called Shades of Autumn. When I saw it I immediately thought of Zoey, so I used a photo of her. She had been playing in the dirt, and her face is so dirty. It just fit the kit!!!

Now I'm going to show you a layout I made for the first week of the Battle of the Creative Teams at Digiscrap Addicts. I was on the team for Scrappin' Daisies. This week they gave us a recipe that used a ton of items, 10 hearts, 9 flowers, 8 buttons, so on and so on. We all used her kit called Betty Days and it was hard, but I liked the results. The photos are Tom, Mecca, Callie and Cole from last Thanksgiving.

Next is my week 4 entry and this was the hardest layout I've done in a long time. The challenge was to do a list of 10 things, so I did things I was grateful for. But that wasn't the hard part, we had to use product from 10 different kits. I rarely use more than one kit at a time, so it was really tough for me.

Now for a layout I double dipped (hehehe). I used it for a font challenge at PDP and a QP exchange at STS. I really love this kit, it is call Plum Perfect and the colors are just my style. The photos are Zoey taken on the back porch.

Next is a layout I made using a kit by Farah's Designer Scrap's kit called Carefree. The photo is Callie and Watson, taken in our backyard. We saw Watson this weekend and Callie can still hold him but it won't be long. I love this kit, because of the color combination and the really cool elements. They can make just about any photo look elegant.

I used frames by BySine and Gramma's Attic by the Plum Designers for this inspiration challenge. The ad was a cool mix of framed photos of different shapes and sizes. I used photos of all our babies, Tucker, Cooper, Zoey, Jake and Watson (also known as "W").

Next is a paper to digi challenge. I really loved all the flowers used in the paper version, so I found a kit that had lots of flowers. The kit is Girly Girl by Mandy Made, and I really love the colors. The photo is Ms. Callie, taken on her front porch and one taken at the hospital when she was born. Boy she has grown up, and it happened way too fast.

Now for a font challenge. I used a photo of Callie and two of her friends on the 4th of July several years ago. They were about 11 or 12, but they thought they were so grown-up. I love fonts so I try to do as many of those challenges as I can.

Ok the last one for now. This layout was done for a Scrap Mash challenge, they give you things like if your birthday month is 7 you must use pink. On this one I had to use pink, dots, something about vacation, two photos and rick rack. I decided to do one of what would make up a perfect vacation for me. And that would be a nice beach and lots of books to read on my nook.

Well that is it for today. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!