Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My 4 Sons

Nope I've not adopted 4 boys, but I am going to show you layouts made with a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies called My 4 Sons. It is a wonderful boys kit, but really so much more. Rich colors and great elements make this kit useful for all kinds of layouts.

Both of my layouts feature Cole today...who else would I use for a boy kit, ok knowing me it could have been anyone, but I did use Cole. This first one is Daddy try to measure how tall Cole was. The photo wasn't dated, but I'm guessing he was about three or four. Daddy was still flexible enough to get down on the floor and still get up again...hehehe. I love the orange/teal/brown colors in this kit.

My second layout is a couple of years later. Sharla snapped this one when he looked over his shoulder and flashed her his big smile. I love that even though it is a boys kit, it has flowers.

So head over to Brownie Scraps this week and pick up My 4 Sons because it is 25% off this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!