Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Catch Up Day

Ok today I'm going to show you some pages I've been creating for Victoria Feemster. She has so many great kits out right now. She is currently selling at Gotta Pixel, Scrapbook Bytes and SugarHill Co. and creating great things.

My first layout is using her kit called Eternally and features Sharla and Zoey. I love the colors in this kit, and although is might be a "love" type kit, it can be used for so much more.

Next is a photo of Tina, Liz, Gail, Linda and I on Tina's wedding day. It was so much fun catching up with old friends, although we didn't get to spend much time with Tina...she was just a little busy (hehehehe). The kit I used is called Friends Forever and I also used one of her Monthly Frames.

Victoria has the cutest kit called Lullaby that is just precious. I used it to create a layout featuring Cole. He was just learning to crawl and we decided to give him some incentive. He was such a cute baby.

I've worked with some fun kits, but I have to say that Slurpy Facials and the matching Slurpy Facials Word Art have been some of the funniest. There is just something silly about them that makes me smile. Since you won't find cheerleader photos of me anywhere, I used some of Angela taken a couple of years ago when she cheered for Upwards.

The next kit I'm going to show is called Sweet Serenity and is a great mix of green, blue and orange. I used Cole making a silly face...I know you're shocked that I have a photo of him doing something like that, but I got lucky and caught it...hehehehe.

Ok we're close to the end, next is a layout that features no one...yeah it has a photo on it, but not of people. The layout is called Gotta Have and it features thing I carry around with me every day. The kit was called Unordinary Girl, but she has not released it since moving stores. I loved the colors in it.

And last for today, but by no means least is her latest kit which is available at Scrapbook Bytes called Sweet Treats and is a bright cheerful kit. I used a photo of the boys getting their favorite summer treat, ice cream.

Well that's it for today. I've got a million things to do today, but you should head over to one of Victoria's stores and check out all of her cool kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!