Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rookie Behind The Wheel

Ok today you get to see some layouts made with a kit called Rookie Behind the Wheel and it's matching Cardstock both created by Scrap N Pieces. This kit is perfect for those teenage driver pictures as well as road trip photos. It has great colors and fun elements.

My first layout is Mr. Cole in his new truck...well new to him at the time. I used the lyrics for Life is a Highway by Rascal Flats because I love that song and it just fit my mood. I love the frames in this kit because they are so cute, like this stop sign frame.

My second layout is Callie standing next to the mustang. It was her first car and she was thrilled with it...when it ran. Unfortunately it needed (and still does) work, so they had to get her a different car. She was so cool in her "stang".

You should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Rookie Behind the Wheel and it's matching Cardstock soon, because they are great fun to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!