Thursday, February 25, 2010

Space Case

...no, I'm not talking about Sharla (hehehe...she is going to slap me). I'm talking about a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Design and it is called Space Case and is packed full of fun little aliens, spaceships, planets and more. The colors are rich, and the elements are fun, what more do you need to make some pages.

Well I did two pages, the first is Callie being silly at her birthday a couple of years ago. She got this cute little wrist purse, and Callie being Callie, she ended up putting it on her head...I know both she and Cole do that a lot...we're just say it is a Hooper thing. Silly girl not only put it on her head, she posed for photos. I love the little alien elements in the kit, it has felt ones and stick ones, and the word art is from the kit as well.

Next up is Cole, and he is dressed in his ROTC uniform for Pass & Review last year at school. Oh my he looks so grown up...and news flash HE GOT HIS DRIVERS LICENSE!!! He is such a laid back kid...hmmm young adult. I love the little space ship elements and just had to figure out a way to use one. The word art is part of the kit as well.

Head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Space Case soon, I know you'll love it. And believe it or not, I will be back tomorrow or Saturday with another post....five in one week...whoohooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!