Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Super Hero

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Superman...ok just seeing if you're really reading what I say or not. Today I have a new kit from Nicole of Digi Designs by Nicole and it is called...yes you guess it...My Super Hero. Talk about fun, do you remember the old Batman show where during the fight scenes word like "Pow" and "Wham" would pop up on the screen. Well this kit has them. It has boy and girl super heroes, in lots of bright colors and is just perfect for all you little super hero pictures (or even your big super hero pictures).

My first layout is Cole...ok both layouts are of Cole but this one was taken at the open house for the new building at church. Their was someone making balloon animals, and they did a sword and helmet for Cole. He thought he was so cool, I thought he was so cute.

My second layout was taken at a tailgate party for UNT. It was a big open event, and we had gone to help the youth minister. Cole asked if he could have his face painted and this was the results. He was a little scary looking to me, but he loved it and that is all that matters. The alpha that comes in the kit can easily be colored to match your page.

Everyone should head over to Stuff To Scrap and pick up My Super Hero today. I promise to back soon with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!