Friday, February 26, 2010

Lullaby and Goodnight

Yes, I'm going to sing you to sleep...not, and you should be grateful, because anyone that knows me will tell you that I can't sing. But I am going to show you a fun kit by Flower Scraps, it is called Lullaby And Goodnight. The kit is perfect for scrapping those sleeping baby/kid pictures. It has lots of fun and whimsical papers and elements. She also offers matching cardstock, doodles, and photo masks.

My first layout is Sharla taking a nap with Cooper. Ok so I cut most of Sharla out, but she likes it when I do that. I love the frames in this kit, I think there are 5 or 6 of them. I also love the little hanger element.

My second layout is Callie, taken a few years ago, ok maybe more than just a few. She didn't seem to mind that it was a hard window seat rather than a bed. I think this photo was taken at a Christmas party, and once she was gone, she didn't care about anything going on around her. Don't you love the little pillow and fairy elements.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Lullaby And Goodnight soon, you will definitely have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!