Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday, Nov.19th

Ok today I have two new kits to show you from Scrappin' Daisies Design. I really like both of them, but they are very different from each other. The first is Pocketful of Posies and to go along with it there is Pocketful of Posies Add-on. The colors pop in these kits, they are bright and happy. A little ray of sunshine as fall sets in and the weather turns colder.

My first layout is Mecca and her sister Pam. The photo is from a group we took outside of Tom and Mecca's old house in 2007. They wanted some family shots there before they sold the house. I really liked the sepia photo against the bright colors.

Next I wanted to show the more subtle side of the kit, Bethany did a great job of giving something for everything. The photos are of Callie taken Christmas morning last year. No make-up, in her pj's and she is still one pretty girl. I think it is the smile.

The second kit is called Up To No Good and is great too. It has richer colors, but the papers have a fun side to them as well. I love the kit's name and for some reason I just immediately thought of Cole and Callie. The first layout is Cole and he created his "hat" out of collars for the dogs to keep them from licking. He gladly let me take his picture, even posing for me. Someday he will regret that....hehehe.

The next layout is Callie, she is posing for Sharla, and I love this set of photos, she is having fun posing and you can see it in her face.

All three kits are 35% off until Saturday, so head on over to Brownie Scraps and get them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!