Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday, Nov. 2nd

Can you believe it is November already...time is flying past so fast. I'm not sure what happened to this year, it has been a whirl wind. Today Nicole from Digi Designs by Nicole is releasing a new kit called Don’t Rain On Me and the colors are great and the elements are fun.

The first layout I did is Tucker and Cooper and I used one of Nicole's templates that will be released later this week. The colors remind me of fall without being traditional fall colors.

My next layout is Callie dancing in the rain...yes she swears she is dancing, although it looks more like she is jumping in the rain to me. I loved the word art that was included in the kit, and remembered Callie posting this picture on facebook, so I asked her to send it to me. And yes she became a home owner this weekend...what a wonderful girl!!!!

November is a busy month over at Stuff to Scrap, they have lots going on to celebrate Digital Scrap Day which is Nov. 7th. You should check it out at Stuff to Scrap Blog. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!