Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, Nov. 23

Happy Monday everyone. Today I'm going to show you layouts with two different kits. The first kit is called Touchdown by Digi Designs by Nicole. Now if you have any football photos at all this kit is perfect. She included a great mix of colors, with fun elements like jerseys, helmets, footballs and even a customizable scoreboard. The layout I did included shots taken at a Guyer High School game. Sharla and I went to see Cole do color guard, and we took some pictures while we waited for him to square away everything.

The kit has lots of papers in bright colors and could be used for more than football, but you'll find it perfect for those football photos.

The next kit is called Rock Out Witcha Potty Out by ModernJune Creations. When Kathy said she was doing potty training kits, I thought well here is a kit I'll skip, I don't have potty training pictures. But I saw the kit and just loved the colors. So I thought, let me see if I can find a way to use it, and I did. First before you see the layout, you need some background info. When Trey was younger, I bought him boxer shorts for Christmas one year, and he had such a great time modeling them, that it became a tradition for me to find funny or weird boxers for the boys. One year I found Rugrat boxers that said "If you want to go to college, you have to be potty trained". Well they were a hit, and we picked up that phrase and used it a lot. So I did this layout in honor of and used that phrase.

More to come I promise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!