Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday, Nov. 27

Black Friday.....yep I'm one of those crazy people that fight the crowds and shop on Black Friday. I love it when the shopping is done, and I don't have to worry about it during December. I don't have layouts to show you in the post, I'm here to tell you about 2, yes 2 great Black Friday sales.

The first is at Stuff to Scrap. I don't know the exact percent off, but I've been told it is better than normal sales (which are pretty good in themselves). The ad below is linked so you can just click on it and head over to and check it out.

The second great sale is going on at Digi Scrapbook Mania. Now they are having specials all day long, lots of different things at different times of the day. Personally you can't go wrong getting anything from ModernJune Creations (ok I'm partial, but I do love her stuff), and the other designers there are great too (especially MandyMade). There will be items 75% off and 50 cent alphas at different points in the day. If you click on the ad below it will take you to the store.

I plan on doing some shopping myself as soon as I get back from the stores!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!