Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, October 26th

Wow it is hard to believe that October is almost over already. It seems like time just flies these days. I've been very lucky to work with some great kits the last week or so, in fact I'm going to split it into two days because there are so many.
Today I'm going to show you some layouts with Digi Designs by Nicole's newest kit called Spooks and Smiles. It is a great Halloween kit with some papers I just loved.

My first layout is one taken a couple of years ago at work. The entire purchasing department dressed up in "western" wear. We had a school marm, saloon keeper, indian, sheriff and a train operator (ok maybe he didn't exactly fit, but he loves trains).

Next, I know you'll say I'm crazy and I am. So there, I accept my weirdness and even embrace it. I bought costumes for the dogs this year. I have a sweet pea, lion and devil. So far we've gotten all the dogs into the sweet pea costume once. Hopefully I'll have move later. Even if you think I'm crazy, you have to admit they are cute.

The next kit I worked with is very different from the Halloween one above, but still lots of fun to use. This kit is called Wild Wild West and I also used Wild Wild West Felt Sheets both by Scraps of Ellay. I love the colors in this kit, they look so wonderful with vintage photos. The first layout is an old photo of me (ain't I cute). The word art came in the kit and I thought it was great.

My next layout has a friends daughter. I'm not eve sure why we had met at the office, but she was dressed in the cowboy hat and she was just so cute. Sharla took her picture, and it just screamed attitude (I think she gets that from her mama). I made it b/w and love how it looked against the colors in the kit.

That is it for today, more tomorrow...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!