Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday, October 18th

Hey all, I'm writing today about a new kit by Kathy of Modern June Creations. It is called Plucked Perfection and there is also Plucked Perfection Add-on and both are great. I love everything Kathy does, but the papers in these two kits are really excellent. The colors are great and apple elements are just so cute. I have done three layouts with it already.

The first layout is my October calendar. I know it would be more traditional to do this with one of the Halloween kits out now, but I loved the colors of this kit so much I couldn't resist using it.

The next layout is Tucker, he really needs to be groomed. When this was taken, they were about 4 weeks behind their normal grooming schedule and poor Tucker was beginning to have problems seeing through all the hair in his eyes.

Lastly is one of Cooper, who is also in need of a good grooming. His hair doesn't cover his eyes as bad as Tucker's does, but he was getting stinky. Especially with all the rain, he loves playing in the dirt and ends up smelling like it.

More to come this week. I know I will have a couple more new kits to show off during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!