Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taking Photos

I can't explain how much I love taking pictures. There is something excitings about getting that great shot, or that photo that makes me smile. I love looking at others's photographs and thinking how I would do it different or how I would like to try and get a shot like that one. And once I start taking pictures I can take two hundred without blinking an eye. Earlier this week, Sharla and I were taking some pictures of roses and daisys and the next thing we knew it was 10:30. This is late for the girls that go to bed by 9:00 or 9:30. Sharla had been sitting on the floor and when she stood up, she was stiff. I really wanted to download al of my photos, but I knew that would take even more time. So I reluctantly went to bed. I found myself dreaming about other shots I should have taken. The next night I was afraid to start again, because I knew I would have have a hard time stopping. Here a couple of my favorites from that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!