Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Saturday and I was hoping to sleep late, but a thundering Cooper jumped onto my bed at 6:30 this morning after going outside. He was cold and wanted his "Valentine" to warm him. Within seconds, Tucker and Zoey were on the bed as well. They each had to give me good morning kisses. They are still getting used to each other, but we're seeing signs of them beginning to like each other. Tucker gave Zoey kisses this week, not once but twice. Something he does all the time to Cooper. She didn't know how to accept them yet, but she did ok.

The day of candy and flowers for most people was full of puppy kisses and picture taking, what a wonderful day. Took lots of photos of some flowers Mom bought, as well as some of the clouds at sunset. I wish I could spend every day doing the same thing.

Here are a few pictures I took today, hopefully I'll have more loaded on flickr tomorrow or Monday




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!