Wednesday, May 4, 2016

King's X

I've decided to call King's X and just not post goals for May. I didn't do much for April and never even showed what I did do here. So I'm taking a break....well sort of a break. I plan to continue to sew and quilt but I'm not setting any specific goal. I always pick one project and then two weeks in I want to work on something else. So rather than pick something in particular, I'm just going sew at random, whatever calls to me when I'm in my sewing room. Will I get a lot done, probably not, but I also won't have self imposed guilt about not doing what was on my list.

I'm also going to join the May is for Makers campaign started by Lindsey Rhodes at LR Stitched. I'm getting a late start but will be buying my first pattern today. I already know what I want, I just need to get over to the site and purchase it.  More about that later.


May Is For Makers | LRstitched.com

And because no post should be pictureless, here is a picture of Marley, who has become more and more friendly. He is afraid of storms and wants to snuggle with me any time it rains. Something I love just a little...ok a lot.


3 comments:

  1. Good for you for taking a break. And there's no need to feel guilt. I need to decide which patterns to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a break is good and you just have to let the sewing/quilting talk to you. I find that my goals are sometimes counter productive and stress me out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaks are good, take some time and I hope that you do some sewing that makes you feel great.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!