Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes - April Goals

I've been on a roll the last couple of months, but that has been added by other challenges that have me sewing every day.  I am definitely not planning on sewing every day in April.  I still plan on getting a lot done, but maybe not as much as before.

My one big goal for April is my kissing booth turning twenty quilt.  I finished the top last month...yeah and even started quilting it when I discovered a major wrinkle on the back.  I love this quilt and just can't let that pass.  So I've removed it from the long arm, and am removing the quilting, which will take me all month. And then I want to get it quilted.  I know seems like a lot of work, but it is worth it.  Here is the wrinkle...

It was just the start of a bad week.  But I'm shaking off the bad vibes and going to pick out the quilting until it is done.  Now I want to get more done than just this in April.  My other goals include trying to quilt one quilt a week on Monday/Tuesday.  I believe I will be doing, my high street turning twenty, Sharla's high street turning twenty, Sharla's cheaper by the dozen and my kissing booth listed previously.  I also want to get the test quilt I'm working on done, and by that I mean the top completed.  I may try to sneak in the quilting on it, but I'm not setting that as a goal. It is going to be a busy month, but that is ok, I prefer to be busy.  I'm linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014  with Melissa at Sew BitterSweet Designs and Shanna of Fibers of All Sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!