Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Under the Sea & Freebie

Happy Wednesday all, I hope you're having a wonderful week. Today I'm going to show you a layout I made with Digi-designs by Nicole's new kit called Under the Sea and it's companion kit Under the Sea Cardstock and to give you a freebie I made. This bright cheerful kit is perfect for your photos with Ariel or just about any water, beach fishing shots you have. The colors are cheerful and can be used for all kinds of things. The linked preview below shows all the cuteness.
My layout isn't about Ariel because I don't have any photos with her, although I think she is my favorite Disney princess. No I found a photo of Sharla holding a fish and just couldn't resist using it. Look at those sunglasses, she was beyond cool.
I created a frame cluster for you, that I hope you can use. I love the colors in this kit because they really are bright and cheerful, and the fishes are just too cute. The preview is linked.
Head over to Stuff to Scrap this week and pick up Under the Sea and Under the Sea Cardstock because they are on sale (30% off). They will make a great addition to your stash.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!