Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Berry Delight

Happy Wednesday all, I hope everyone is having a good week. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with the kit called Berry Delight Mega Collaboration Kit. This kit is prefect for scrapping any sort of summer pictures and is full of yummy berries and fruits that just make summer so great. This kit works great for either boys or girls, the young, the old, anything or anyone at all. It is packed full of great papers and elements and I really really love the color combinations.

My first layout I did for the Template Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I used the more of the berry colors and I had such a hard time picking which papers to use. The photos are Miss Ariella and just a touch of Sharla.
My second layout is Callie and Tom, the photo was taken after Cole's graduation when we were all just sitting and visiting. I did it for the Song Lyric Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I used more of the blueish papers in this layout, and I love them too. That is what is so cool about the mega collabs, they always have so much great stuff, it is hard to choose.
Ok I've just shown you a little of the great stuff that is in the Berry Delight Mega Collaboration Kit. I recommend you head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick it up soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!