Monday, July 11, 2011

Scattered Words

Happy Monday all, I hope everyone is have a wonderfully cool summer....I know you're not if you are in the DFW area, because it is just plain HOT here. I am totally thankful for air conditioning!!!!! Today I'm going to show you layouts I made using two new word art packs by Digi-designs by Nicole. They are Scattered Words Volume 1 and Scattered Words Baby Edition. Scattered Words are a fun way to add a little something more to your layout whether you are wanting to use it in place of journaling or with limited journaling, you can't go wrong.

My first layout is using Scattered Words Volume 1 and Nicole's kit Peace, Hope and Love. The photos are Cole and Dani, aren't they a cute couple.

My second layout uses Scattered Words Baby Edition and Sweet Sadie. The photo is the super cute Ariella, and she is simply precious!!!!

And this week only both Scattered Words are 30% off - this is a great price, even better than a $2.00 Tuesday price! Nicole has also created a bundle with her Infinity and Beyond and Round-up Kits and it has called it Friend in Me Bundle and it is on sale this week for $10, a great price. So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up some great goodies this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!