Monday, December 20, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes & A Freebie

Happy Monday all, do you know it is only 5 days until Christmas...that means 4 shopping days left. If you're trying to decide what to buy me, I'll take gift cards (hehehe), just kidding. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Warm Winter Wishes and it is perfect for you winter photos. A great mix of blues and browns, so you can do your snow and hot chocolate photos.

My first layout is some ducks in the snow. I got these photo last winter during one of our many snow days. The really didn't seem to be phased by the cold. The kit is great because it has a nice mix of elements including flowers, snow flakes, buttons and ribbons, all which make for great clustering.

My second layout is Tucker in the snow. He was running as fast as he could to get out of the snow. It was very cold on his woohoo, and he wasn't liking that at all. He had no problem looking at it from the porch, but he didn't want to be in it.

Now for your freebie, it is a brag book page. I think all of Andrea's CTs did brag book pages, so make sure you get them all. The image is linked so just click and download. And as always, I love to hear from my fellow scrappers, so feel free leave comments.

And make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Warm Winter Wishes soon, you will definitely find it a great addition to your stash. And I'll be back soon to show you more.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. Really cute brag book page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been zippin' all over trying to get all these page freebies you guys made!! They are great for my little boys, and my girl who wishes she were a boy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Shauna! I love the layout with all the little squares!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!