Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home for the Holidays

So have you finished your Christmas shopping. I'm not done, but I have something for Callie, Cole, and Mecca, so I'm moving along. Tom wants a gift card to Home Depot, and Mom gave me a list yesterday, so I'm moving along. Do you have anything special on your wish list...I'm trying to convince my Mom to buy me an iPad...a girl can dream. Well today I am going to show you layouts I made with this month's mega collab at Stuff to Scrap called Home For The Holidays. It is just packed full of great stuff and I love the color scheme!

My first layout is Sharla and Callie, Christmas morning two years ago. It's funny how adult Callie is until Christmas morning and then she was a kid all over again. But I think we are all a little like that. I really love all the flowers in this kit.

My second layout is Cooper in a Santa hat, ok maybe it is more of an elf hat, but I think he looks very very cute. He didn't care for it much, but he tolerated it. I love the greenery in this kit, as well as all the ornaments.

This is a wonderful kit so you should head over to the Stuff To Scrap store and pick up Home For The Holidays really soon. Then you can scrap all your wonderful holiday photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!