Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Signature T

Hi all, I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I've purchased all of my presents, wrapped about 90% of them and only lack stocking stuffers. But enough about me, today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a kit by Pixel Me That Design called Signature T. It is a great staple kit for your stash. It is feminine, but the color scheme is neutral enough that is can be used for almost any type of layout.

My first layout is of Tina, Samuel and Angela at the wedding. I love the green in this kit because it works with so many different types of photos. I did this layout for a template challenge.

Next up is Zoey, she was sitting beside me on the couch on the back porch and I started playing with her hair. Sharla started snapping photos. I think she looks cute, but by the look on her face she wasn't impressed.

This kit is just perfect for so many things, so make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Signature T soon. You will find lots of uses for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!