Sunday, January 1, 2017

Stash Report - 01/01/17

In another attempt to a better handle on my fabric, I am going to try use from my stash more this year. I'll be  following along with Judy at Patchwork Times. The idea isn't to inventory how much fabric you have, but to report what you use and what you purchase. She reports it like this

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 0 yards used

And since it is the first day of the year, that is my totals so far. It is reported every Sunday, and I hope to at least have input a couple of times a month. Now I did do some sewing yesterday, I made a journal cover for Mecca and actually delivered it yesterday as well.  It was a very fast project. She saw the ones I made for Sharla and I and commented that it must have been an oversight that there wasn't a red one in the mix, so I whipped up a red one. But that was 2016, so it doesn't count. However, I thought I would show it anyway. 


I also started cutting a quilt called Big and Bold using Soho Chic for me and Sharla started working on City Streets using Ticklish. So hopefully we will have things to show in the coming weeks. I also have to get Marley's top quilted so I can get Mecca's onto the machine.  I'm hoping for a much more productive 2017, so time to get off this computer and get some work done. So far the year is starting off great.

4 comments:

  1. Green Tea: Green tea is a healthy and refreshing tea that is popular in India for its many health benefits. It is often enjoyed plain or with a squeeze of lemon.

    tulsi ginger lemon tea
    tulsi ginger tea mantra
    how to make tulsi ginger tea
    tulsi ginger tea recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a exclusive offerin service apartment delhi. We offer a best affordable and luxury service apartment in delhi and south delhi.
    Contact us for more.
    info@serviceapartmentindelhi.com
    or visit our site:-
    Service Apartments in Delhi


    ReplyDelete
  3. Experience how Healing Buddha's services address not only physical ailments but also emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being, recognizing the interconnectedness of these facets.
    pranic healing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dive into the stories of business tycoons and industry pioneers, uncovering the strategies and experiences that have led to their extraordinary success.
    theglobalhues

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!