Friday, July 6, 2012

July Templatetopia

Hi all, I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th!!! Today I'm going to show you a layout I made using the newest release by North Meets South Studios called July Templatetopia. I love templates and the ones created by Trixie Scraps and Connie Prince are simply wonderful and this month is no exception. Plus when you buy them in this set is is such a great deal, it is like 75% off. Just look at the linked preview of them.

Now I used Always In My Heart and a photo of Angela and Ariella. I really love the layering on this template!!! And those girls are just too cute!!!

Make sure you head over to Trixie Scraps Designs Store and pick up July Templatetopia while it is available. Once it is broken up into individual kits you'll pay much more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!