Saturday, June 30, 2012

Guess What? Chicken Butt!

No I'm not calling Sharla names, but I'm thinking Chicken Butt would be a good nickname for her...but no one tell I said that (hehehe). No it is the name of a really fun new kit by North Meets South Studios...aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince. How they came up with Guess What? Chicken Butt!, who knows but it definitely made me laugh. This kit is just too cute, lots of great elements, both themed and not, so you can do just about anything with it. Just look at the linked preview below.

Now I couldn't find any chicken photos in my stash, I guess I don't hang out on the farm to often. So I decided to use the next best thing, my "chicken dog" Cooper. Poor baby we call him that because other dogs try to eat him.

Make sure you head over to Trixie Scraps Design Store and pick up Guess What? Chicken Butt! really soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!