Thursday, December 22, 2011

'Tis The Season and Freebie

Happy Thursday all, I hope you're done with your shopping...Christmas is just around the corner!!!! Today I'm going to show you a layout I made with a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called ‘Tis the Season. She was inspired by her daughters pjs, so it is a bright cheerful kit just fully of fun elements. I think it is perfect for all kinds of holiday layouts. And she had her team make brag book pages for you as freebies, yeah!

My layout features Callie taken several years ago, but she was very excited to get a phone for her room. I love kits where I can cluster and this one is perfect for it. Lots of great elements including some great flowers and greenery, not to mention great frames.

I took the cluster from my layout and put it onto a brag book page for you. The preview is linked so simply click on it to download.

After you download the freebie, head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up ‘Tis the Season and then head over to Andrea's Blog and pick up her freebies. And don't forget to check out my fellow CT's for brag book pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!