Sunday, December 18, 2011

Glisten, Old World and Templates

Ok, I'm behind again, well with my blogging. Luckily I'm caught up on my layouts. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with kits by JennCK Designs as well as some of her templates. The first kit is called Glisten and I love the mix of blue and brown. I also used Modern Style Templates Vol. 10. I love love love her templates. The photo is one I took in 2010 during one of the many snow storms. Ok so there weren't that many, but to this Texas girl it sure seemed like it.
My second layout is Sharla and Tucker last winter on a snow day, they were snuggled up together most of the day. I used Paper Inspired Templates Vol. 10 on this layout.
Next are two layout I made using her Old World kit and Modern Style Templates Vol. 11 and Paper Inspired Templates Vol. 11. This kit is so cool, it is an old fashioned Christmas kit and since I'm old, it fits me perfectly. The first layout is Tom and Callie on Christmas Day 2006, she loves her daddy!!!
My second layout is Tom and Mecca opening presents a couple of years ago. I love the fun templates in the Paper Inspired pack.
Ok that is it for now, but if you love Jenn's stuff as much as I do then you will definitely want to check out her retirement sale. You can find all the info on it at her blog and the ad below is linked to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!