Thursday, August 11, 2011

Touch of Red

Happy Thursday all...and day 41 of 100+ temps here in Texas. I don't know about ya'll, but let me just say, anything above 100 is HOT!!!!! I am so so ready for fall. The only good part about the heat is I avoid it by staying inside and scrapping. Which leads me to Touch of Red by Getting Scrappy with Britt, the kit I used for today's layouts. It is a great kit with rich colors and great elements.

My first layout is Cole and Dani. Aren't they cute!!!! I did this for a song lyric challenge and the song was "All you need is love" and I couldn't resist using the repeating "loves". I really love the mix of red, gray and cream.
My second layout is Ms. Ariella, and I have to say she is a real cutie!!! Normally you see baby photos with the pastels, but love her pictures with the gray and red. And you know me, any kit with lots of flowers is my friend.
Well that is is for today, but make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Touch of Red, it will be a great addition to your stash!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!