Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rose Garden

Happy Wednesday all, I hope you are having a wonderful week. Today I'm going to show you layouts I created with a kit called Rose Garden and it's coordinating Rose Garden Cardstock. I love the mix of pink, green and brown in this kit, and of course you know me if it has flowers I'm a happy happy girl.

My first layout is of Ms. Ariella and I did it for a scraplift challenge. I loved the felt roses in this kit and could have used them a 100 times, I just had to restrain myself. Plus I really like the mix of patterns in the papers in this kit.
My second layout is Sharla and Cooper. I've scrapped this picture before, it is one of my favorites. I had the layout done on this one and was just looking for a photo and thought this fit it perfectly. I think this is my new favorite layout. I used the matching cardstock for the background, and love the "rough" look to it.
I really enjoyed using this kit and cardstock pack. It is very versatile and will be using it again and again in the future. I think it would make a great addition to your stash, so head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Rose Garden and Rose Garden Cardstock soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!