Thursday, March 17, 2011

Come Sail Away

Happy Thursday all, I'm here to show you some layouts I made with Jensen Motley Crew Designs' kit called Come Sail Away. I love going to the beach, there is just something calming about the waves, and this kit is perfect for scrapping your beach/lake photos. It has a great mix of colors and elements that will really highlight your photos.

My first layout is Cole standing at the edge of the water on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I love the colors in the kit because they really work with water photos. And I really love the little bird element, it just screams "beach" to me.

My next layout is a photo of the same beach as well as one of Bodie Lighthouse, which is also on the Outer Banks. It was fall, so the weather wasn't sunny, but it was so calming and relaxing, that I think I would rather visit during that time of year.

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Come Sail Away soon, because it will be a great addition to your scrapping stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!