Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Balanced Life

Happy Tuesday all, three days in row, can you believe it. But today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a kit by Designs by Snowlady called Balanced Life. This is a great project 52/365 kit, it is packed with lots of papers, great elements and even a calendar set for 2011. I love the mix of neutrals with pop colors.

My first layout is Sharla and Callie. The quote is actually from the author of Peter Pan. But both of those girls have brought a lot of sunshine into my life. I love the taupe papers in this kit. It really makes the photos pop.

My second layout is Callie and Cole. It is so hard to get them to take a serious photo, as you can see in this series they are having too much fun. I did this layout for a template challenge, and I love templates that are lots of blocking. It also shows lots of the great papers in this kit.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Balanced Life, it will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!