Thursday, December 4, 2014

Winner Winner !!!

Ok I used the wonderful random.org to select the winner of the awesome Looking Glass Pattern by Meadow Mist Designs. The first two numbers selected had to be tossed out because they were my fellow hop mates, who already had the pattern and said not to include them in the drawing.  Then it picked the lucky number...


Yes #5 is the lucky winner, so that means Sylvia Anderson will be receiving the Looking Glass Pattern.  I will be emailing it to her today!!!  I can't tell you how much I love this pattern, it was fun to do and I'm simply loving the finished quilt. Here is one more look at it!!


And you want to make sure you check back on December 8th, I'm going to participate in the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway day and the lovey Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs is letting me giveaway three more of her patterns to one lucky person.  I got to pick out the patterns and they are very cool, so make sure you stop back to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!